Welcome to the Silver Swan Recruitment Privacy Notice
This information has been produced to help you understand everything you need to know about the way Silver Swan Recruitment collects, uses, and shares personal data, what your legal rights are and how to exercise them.
We hope you’ll take some time to read this document; we’ve tried to keep it all as simple as possible and to avoid jargon, and we’ll make our best efforts to keep you informed if there are any changes to the way we process your personal data in the future.
Silver Swan Recruitment takes its responsibility for protecting your data very seriously and we do advise you to get to know our practices. If there’s anything here you don’t understand, or if you want to ask any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Who is the Data Controller?
We are Silver Swan Recruitment.
Registered address: The Ministry, 79-81 Borough Road, London, England, SE1 1DN
Registration number: 08367729
In this document, Silver Swan Recruitment may be referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”.
What kinds of Personal Data does Silver Swan Recruitment Process
Silver Swan Recruitment collects personal data for various purposes; with that in mind, we have created a list of the types of personal data that we may collect, either directly from yourself or from other sources, in order to achieve those purposes.
The kinds of personal data we may collect include:
|Customer / Client
|Name address, email, telephone invoice address
|Forename, surname, email address, date of birth, work experience, telephone number, nationality, CV
|Name, address, email
|Supplier / Trader
|Name address email telephone bank details
What are the reasons Silver Swan Recruitment collects Personal Data?
Suggested text: If
Silver Swan Recruitment uses personal data firstly to fulfil any contractual obligations that exist between us and yourself. Where we request personal data be provided to enter into or meet the terms of any such contract, you will be required to provide the relevant personal data or we will not be able to deliver the goods or services you want. In such cases, the lawful basis of us processing the personal data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract.
We are required by law to process personal data for purposes relating to our legal obligations, these include:
- To provide for our financial commitments, or to relevant financial authorities.
- To comply with regulatory requirements and any self-regulatory schemes.
- To carry out required business operations and due diligence.
- To investigate any insurance claims, claims of unfair dismissal, claims of any kind of harassment or of discrimination, or any other claim whereby the organisation may have to defend itself.
Silver Swan Recruitment may process Personal Data for any of the following purposes, which are considered to be within our legitimate business interests:
- To provide goods and services where it has been requested,
- To inform customers of goods and services we provide or offers that may interest them,
- To invite people to participate in research in fields and disciplines they are interested in
- To improve the quality of the services we offer, and to better understand customers’ needs by requesting feedback, or reviews of the services provided, or sending survey forms,
- To send notifications of any changes to the goods and/or services provided that may affect people,
- To recognise when people re-engage with our organisation,
- To allow the organisation to support and maintain our products in active service,
- To provide reference information to third party organisations when necessary
- To protect the organisations assets
Where does Silver Swan Recruitment obtain Personal Data from?
We will collect personal data directly from you in various ways. This could include when you complete an online form, or if you provide the data directly to a representative of Silver Swan Recruitment.
We collect some personal data from publicly accessible sources such as:
- Job Boards
Who will Silver Swan Recruitment share your Personal Data with?
To achieve the above-stated purposes for which we process your personal data, we may have to share your personal data with certain third parties.
We shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any third party we share your personal data with is also compliant with data protection law.
The kinds of third parties we may share your personal data with include:
- Organisations where it is necessary to setup various resources.
The specific types of third-party Silver Swan Recruitment may share your personal data with include:
|Delivery of marketing
|Provision of solutions
|Provision of office space
|Provision of IT support
|Management of candidate data
Where will Silver Swan Recruitment store your Personal Data?
As a part of our standard business practices, we may transfer your personal data to organisations based in countries that have not been granted an adequate decision under the General Data Protection Regulation.
These might include where the data transfer is necessary in order to fulfil a contract between us and yourself, where we have received your specific consent after having made you aware of any risks involved, or where contracts are in place between us and the third-parties involved that ensure the recipient organisation has a suitable standard of data protection in place.
How long will Silver Swan Recruitment keep your Personal Data?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, in line with this privacy notice.
The following criteria are what determine the period for which we will keep your personal data:
- Until we are no longer required to do so to comply with regulatory requirements or financial obligations.
- Until we are no longer required to do so by any law we are subject to.
- Until all purposes for which the data was originally gathered have become irrelevant or obsolete.
- Until it has been requested that we no longer process the data and that it is erased; in some cases, where there is a remaining relevant or legal reason why we are required to keep this data, we may opt to restrict the amount of processing being conducted to what is absolute necessary rather than erase it.
Your Rights, Our Responsibility
There are several rights granted to you immediately upon providing us with your personal information; some of these are mentioned above. We’d like you to know that at Silver Swan Recruitment we take your rights seriously and will always conduct ourselves in a way that is considerate of our responsibility to serve your legal rights
The Right of Access
This grants you the right to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed, and to be provided with relevant details of what those processing operations are and what personal data of yours is being processed.
If you would like access to the personal data we have about you, we ask that you contact us using the details below.
The Right to Rectification
This one is fairly straight forward; if you notice that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request we rectify the mistake. We will make every effort to respond to requests of this type immediately
The Right to Erasure
Otherwise known as the ‘right to be forgotten, this gives you the right to request your personal data be deleted.
This is not an absolute right; if you were to request that we erase your personal data, we would erase as much of that data as we could but may have to retain some information if it is necessary.
Where we have received a request for personal data to be erased, if it is necessary for us to retain some of that information we shall ensure that the remaining data is used only when and where it is absolutely necessary.
The Right to Objection
The right to object is a basic freedom all democracies enjoy. If you wish to object to the way we use, or have used, your personal data you may do so freely.
The Right to Complain
We will always try to maintain the highest standards and encourage the confidence our customers have in us as an organisation. To achieve this, we request that any complaints be first brought to our attention so we can properly investigate matters. If you would like to complain about Silver Swan Recruitment to a regulatory body, you may do so by contacting your local data protection supervisory authority.
Silver Swan Recruitment Contact Details
Silver Swan Recruitment
The Ministry, 79-81 Borough Road, London, England, SE1 1DN
Who is the Silver Swan Recruitment Data Protection Officer?
Ametros Group Ltd
Lakeside Offices, Thorn Business Park
Rotherwas Industrial Estate
0330 223 2246
Who is the Silver Swan Recruitment EU Representative?
North Point House
North Point Business Park
New Mallow Road