We are looking for a rota Nanny for a lovely family of 5 in North London. Candidates should be native French speakers. You will be looking after a 2 year old girl – the older children are in school and do not require a Nanny. This rota nanny position will be 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off. The family travel extensively during school holidays, so you will be required to travel with them when on duty. Candidates must be self employed.
Candidates MUST have the right to live and work in the UK – we do not offer visa sponsorship.
- Looking after my client’s 2 year old daughter
- Nursery duties
- Cooking and preparing the little girl’s meals
- Coming up with creative and educational activities for her
- MUST have the right to live and work in the UK
- Native French speakers
- Previous experience with UHNW families
- Working week: 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Accommodation: Provided when on duty
- Salary: £300 Gross per day – MUST be self employed
- Job status: LIVE
- Responsible consultant: Laura Reeves
View all nanny vacancies here.