Silver Swan are currently seeking a highly skilled, Hong Kong based Personal Assistant to provide exceptional support to our esteemed UHNW client. This unique Personal Assistant role entails both national and international travel management for the client and their family, and coordination of the Principal’s yacht crew, ensuring seamless organisation and coordination of their activities and engagements.
Inside the home, the Personal Assistant will be expected to coordinate with the Principal’s Household Manager and must be happy working independently whilst communicating well with other members of staff whenever necessary. As the right-hand to the Principal outside of the home, the Personal Assistant will effectively communicate and collaborate with the yacht captain and crew, whilst facilitating seamless logistics and managing bookings for restaurants, hotels, and other venues to ensure an unforgettable experience whilst the family travels.
Your exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail will be instrumental in ensuring the principal’s affairs are meticulously managed and coordinated.
Your discretion, adaptability, and dedication to delivering outstanding service will be paramount to excelling in this role. If you possess a proven track record in providing high-level personal assistance, with exceptional communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we highly encourage you to apply for this role.
- Manage the principal’s movements
- Ensure all aspects of the principal’s life is organised
- Be able to travel at a moment’s notice
- Ensure all personal needs of the principal and their family are met
- Ensure all guests of the principal are taken care of whilst at his home or on his yacht
- Fluency in English is essential- Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
- Someone with great knowledge of the Middle East
- Must be Hong Kong based
- 6+ years of previous PA experience with UHNWI
- Female candidates are preferred
- Salary: 60k-80k HKD Per Month DOE + Housing Allowance
- Live-Out: Accommodation allowance provided
- Visa provided
- Medical insurance provided
- Annual return flights to the candidate’s home country.
- 30 days of paid vacation annually.
Job status: LIVE
Responsible consultant: Luke Quaintance