We have a lovely new role for a live in housekeeper in Birkdale, Southport. The principal is a single gentleman who travels frequently for work. He needs someone discreet and experienced to look after his 6 bed house. He also has a dog so someone who is happy to look after the dog while the principal is away, is essential. Please note you MUST have the right to live and work in the UK to apply.
- General cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Dog care, including walking/feeding
- Wardrobe management
- Taking deliveries and ensuring the house is fully stocked
- Ad-hoc tasks Liaising with contractors
- Light cooking on occasion
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Longevity in previous roles
- Previous experience working in private households
- Animal lover MUST have the right to live and work in the UK
- Accommodation provided: private apartment within the main house, separate entrance, living/kitchen space and ensuite bedroom.
- No pets or families can be accommodated.
- Working week: Usually Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.30pm.
- Flexibility will be needed when the principal is in residence.
- Start: As soon as they find the right candidate
- Responsible consultant: Laura Reeves
- Location: Southport
- Salary: £37,500- £42,000 Gross per Annum (DOE)
View all housekeeper vacancies here.