We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced private live in couple to join a large household in Staffordshire. Our client is looking for a Housekeeper/Handyman/Maintenance/Driver. The principal has two small children who live in the property part time. We have a really good relationship with the House Manager and team on the estate – they are all very friendly with a great sense of humour!
The couple MUST ALREADY have the right to live and work in the UK. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Responsibilities of the live in couple:
- Cleaning, laundry, and ironing
- Dog care for their small dog
- Basic food prep and assisting kitchen staff
- Occasional cooking would be great
- Helping with events/visitors if the family have guests stay
- Running errands
- Assisting the two other housekeepers employed in the property
- Very occasional childcare
- Houseman duties DIY & basic repairs
- Driving duties Gardening & garden maintenance
- Dealing with contractors
- Looking after alarm system and also any ad-hoc jobs
- Looking after the exterior of the property
- Assisting with dinner parties
- Previous experience on yachts would be a huge bonus
- Flexible attitude
- MUST have the right to live and work in the UK
- Drivers essential
- Accommodation provided: 2 bedroom separate flat. Pets considered
- Salary: £75,000-£80,000 Gross per Annum
- Jobs status: Live
- Responsible Consultant: Laura Reeves
View all UK Private Households vacancies here.
Follow us on LinkedIn.