We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Couple to join a newly purchased 35 estate property in Hertfordshire. We have known the House Manager for some time now, and the clients are a very friendly, down to earth family. This is currently a part time residence for my clients, and they’re based in London. This is a live in role. The main house is 6 bedrooms, and there are several outbuildings, and an indoor swimming pool and gym.
Candidates MUST have the right to live and work in the UK.
- General housekeeping
- Cleaning, laundry, and ironing
- Family style cooking – fresh, healthy dishes
- Basic DIY & repairs
- Driving duties
- Working with grounds and gardens team on maintenance duties
- Ad hoc duties to assist the house manager when required
- MUST have the right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience in private households
- Drivers essential – the estate is very rural
- Working week: 5 days / week. 9 hours / day – some flexibility required Accommodation: Provided (more details on application) – pets allowed
- Start date: ASAP
- Responsible consultant: Laura Reeves