We are looking for an experienced head of service for our clients private property in Spain. The candidate should have a wealth of experience in F&B and have experience working in private environments such as villas, chalets and private households for UHNW guests. This is a full time, permanent role. The ideal candidate should speak fluent Spanish and English and be willing to commit to their next long term position 9 month season position each year. You will work closely with the current head of service on a day/evening service rotation.
- Service: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Working closely with the principal and family/guests, ensuring their every need is catered for.
- Communicating aspects of the service and day to the principals and operation team.
- Managing a small team of service personnel and guiding them on a day to day basis.
- Working on hand and building an excellent relationship with the principal and family.
- Understanding the family wants and needs and communicating with the required team.
- Booking drivers, travel and additional discrepancies when the family request
- leading a team.
- Organising service rotas.
- Assisting with operational sides to the service role.
- The role will be predominantly service/butler duties for the client (80% service and 20% operations).
- Being able to assist as and when in other departments if required.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- EU passport.
- Must be located and living in Spain
- Must be able to relocate to the client property.
- Drivers licence required
- Excellent service experience in luxury, private settings (5* hotels, private villas and chalets/yachts).
- Well presented, passionate about service.
- Guest orientated and charming personality.
- Accommodation provided (2 bedroom shared apartment)
- December to march off each year and paid
- 6 day work week in peak season (July and August)
- 5 day work week when no guests
- 30 days holiday per year
- Accommodation provided for an individual nearby to the guest house
- Amazing team to work with
- Job Status: Live
- Responsible Consultant: Charlotte Philipp Smith
- Location: Spain
- Salary: €4500 per month (gross)