Silver Swan is working on an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper to work within our client’s chalet for the season in Morzine, France. As a Housekeeper you will be an essential part of the chalet’s daily operations, ensuring the service and cleanliness of the guest bedrooms throughout. The successful Housekeeper will have prior experience working in hotels, restaurants, or chalets, as well as cleaning experience, to ensure the client’s high standards are met. The Housekeeper’s responsibilities will include daily room servicing, complete bedroom cleans, and efficient participation in chalet changeover days; This role operates at a brisk pace, demanding efficiency, and organisation during your shifts.
As a Housekeeper, your primary duty will be to uphold the highest cleanliness standards across the client’s chalet, providing efficient, prompt, courteous, and proactive service to guests. Our client offers a supportive work environment, accommodation for the duration of the season, shift meals, as well as ski and boot hire, whilst you help to create memorable experiences for our guests. If you are a detail-oriented, service-driven individual with a passion for maintaining high standards, we invite you to apply to this role.
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of the chalet.
- Making beds, and assisting a professional changeover clean, ready for new chalet guests whenever necessary.
- Any required laundry
- Additional duties as required
- Previous experience in hotels, bars, restaurants, or hospitality
- Self-motivated with unwavering focus and enthusiasm
- A team player who assists colleagues when workload allows
- Physical fitness and the ability to work throughout the season
- Consistently well-presented with impeccable personal hygiene
- Salary starting from €300 euros NET per week
- 6-day role
- 2.5 days of holiday per month
- Start Date: 7th December to 16th of April
- Accommodation provided
- Meals while on duty
- Ski and boot hire for the season
- Opportunities to stay for the summer season (and another winter too!)
- Local ski pass costs refunded after completing the season
- Flights and transfers package up to 300 euros refunded after completing the season
Job Status: LIVE
Responsible Consultant: Charlotte Philip-Smith