Silver Swan are currently recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to work in our client’s Chalet in Morzine, France. As the Head Housekeeper, you will be a friendly face within the client’s team, dedicated to ensuring impeccable cleanliness and service in the guest bedrooms throughout the chalet. Previous experience in a hotel, restaurant, or chalet is a must, and prior cleaning experience is essential. The Head Housekeeper will be required to be quick and efficient, able to keep up their keen eye for detail within the fact-paced role that includes daily room servicing, full bedroom cleans, and chalet changeover days. The Head Housekeeper’s primary responsibility is to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness across the client’s property, ultimately maximising the satisfaction of the client and guests. If you are a detail-oriented, service-driven individual with a passion for maintaining high cleanliness standards and exceeding expectations, please do not hesitate to apply to this exciting seasonal opportunity.
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of the chalet.
- Making beds, and operating a professional changeover clean, ready for new chalet guests.
- Overseeing tidiness throughout all areas of the chalet.
- Any required laundry
- Additional duties as required
- Previous experience in hotels, bars, restaurants, or relevant hospitality
- Self-motivated with consistent focus and enthusiasm
- Team player who helps colleagues when workload allows
- Physical fitness and ability to work throughout the season
- Excellent personal hygiene and well-presented appearance
- Salary starting from €350 euros NET per week
- 6-day role
- 2.5 days of holiday per month
- Start Date: 7th December to 16th of April
- Accommodation included in the package
- Meals while on duty
- Ski and boot hire for the season
- Opportunities to stay for the summer season (and another winter too!)
- Local ski pass costs refunded after completing the season
- Flights and transfers package up to 300 euros refunded after completing the season
Job Status: LIVE
Responsible Consultant: Charlotte Philip-Smith