Silver Swan is looking for an exceptional Private Travel Manager to work in a diverse family office for a high-profile client, taking responsibility for all aspects of luxury travel management for an UHNW family. The successful Private Travel Manager will work closely with the Family Services Manager and the Travel Coordinator to expertly research and book exceptional travel experiences for the principals and their family, including travel activities, as well as corresponding logistics for principals and accompanying staff. The ideal Private Travel Manager will have a 24/7 mindset, as well as flexibility to occasionally work late/early hours. This is a wonderful family office to work for who look after their staff, with an excellent benefits package included.
Please note: Applicant MUST be eligible to work in the US, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
- Manage and plan all aspects of the principal and family’s travel, including travel activities
- Document all personal trip preferences and recurring trip requirements
- Expertly research international trip destinations
- Direct flight plans while coordinating with a contract aviation management company
- Approve equipment leases and purchases necessary for family travel
- Update travel documents and itineraries to ensure they are up to date with changes in preparation for travel dates
- Provide exceptional service, exceed client expectations, and ensure an unparalleled luxury experience
- Using expert judgment, coordinate with staff and security to ensure that the appropriate details of travel schedules are communicated to the correct team members
- Research and book travel arrangements for accompanying staff
- Be available during late/early hours during travel should changes in plans occur
- Maintain awareness of world events and weather that may impact travel plans
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- Has 8+ years of experience supporting UHNWIs (personal assistant, executive assistant, luxury travel agent)
- Luxury private estate, luxury hotel, or similar hospitality experience is beneficial
- A positive, flexible, and adaptable attitude, with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about customer experience, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can do, will do’ mindset, willing to get whatever is needed done
- Possess a keen attention to detail, be exceptionally organized and proactive, take an enthusiastic and confident approach, and able to multi-task under pressure
- Ability to maintain a high level of strict confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Communicate effectively with other team members to solve problems and gather information
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Travel Agent Certified is an asset
- Salary: $85,000 to $130,000 per year + full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k + PTO
- Flexible working hours, including four days on site, and one work from home day.
Job Status: LIVE
Responsible consultant: Wade Crisp
To view all other US vacancies, click here.