Silver Swan is actively seeking a dedicated Junior Personal Assistant to provide unparalleled support to an esteemed UHNW client situated in the heart of Miami, Florida. This dynamic live-out Junior Personal Assistant position offers the opportunity to thrive within a close-knit family office team and take on a diverse array of responsibilities. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the team and Principal, ensuring flawless support across various domains such as coordinating travel arrangements, orchestrating private meetings, and efficiently managing personal errands. This Junior Personal Assistant role provides an exciting chance for extensive travel, requiring a candidate with high flexibility and the ability to collaborate harmoniously with team members. The ideal candidate will embody a robust and professional work ethic, coupled with a switched-on and ambitious attitude. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant and transferable experience working with high-profile clients in private homes or similar roles. This an exceptional opportunity for career progression within UHNW personal assistance, with thorough training provided.
Please Note: A legal right to work in the USA is required before applying. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
- Support the Principal comprehensively in daily life, overseeing complex schedules.
- Provide seamless administrative support, including scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, events, and gatherings.
- Deliver exceptional guest services during meetings and events.
- Assist with personal errands, ranging from groceries to personal shopping and reservations.
- Accompany the Principal during travels, ensuring their needs are met, and providing support with packing and unpacking.
- Contribute to household management and supervision.
- Undertake a diverse range of tasks, duties, and assignments directed by the Principal.
- Possesses a strong command of the English language, demonstrating excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Holds 1-3 years of experience as a Personal Assistant for high-profile clients or in a transferrable role.
- Exhibits the ability to work independently and collaboratively with the Principal and other staff.
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional administrative skills with a keen aptitude for technology.
- Exudes enthusiasm, dedication to responsibilities, and a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Projects a professional, trustworthy, and well-presented demeanor.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Excellent references required from previous employers.
- Salary: $65,000 – $110,000 + full benefits.
- Hours: 9-5 pm, Monday-Friday, (flexibility to work occasional weekends/evenings is required).
- This is a live-out position.
Job Status: LIVE
Responsible Consultant: Jessica Parkin