Silver Swan are working on a wonderful opportunity for an experienced full-time Housekeeper to join a lovely UHNW family in Austin, Texas. The successful Housekeeper will be working in a great team of four housekeepers, working Monday to Friday in our client’s beautiful residence. This role will consist of upholding the highest cleaning standards on a day-to-day basis, laundry upkeep, caring for fine garments, as well as any other ad hoc domestic duties that may arise during the working day, including pet care and running errands. If you are an experienced and professional Housekeeper with an interest in maintaining high standards of service whilst working in a lovely environment, we encourage you to apply for this position. This is a wonderful team to work for with great longevity – one of the family’s housekeepers has been there for an incredible 25 years. Please note: this is a live-out position.
Please note: Applicant MUST be eligible to work in the US, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
- Coordinates with team members to provide area-wide support
- Ensures the household is maintained to the highest standards
- Performs museum-quality cleaning with proficiency in special surfaces (wood, glass, leather, furniture, antiques, priceless art, marble, silver, brass, etc.)
- Anticipates and recognizes the needs of the house and owners with little guidance and oversight
- Makes recommendations to improve and upgrade the level of detail, service, and operational sophistication.
- Conduct frequent reviews of the surroundings to ensure quality issues are identified and reported or rectified.
- Work at the direction of the Executive Housekeeper to ensure tasks are completed efficiently, and family preferences are upheld at all times
- May be required to care for the families pets on occasion
- 3-5 years experience required, ideally in a similar UHNW environment/private home
- Strong command of the English language and excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, cooperative and professional attitude
- CPR Certified (company provided)
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required
- Tech-savvy – with intermediate knowledge of smart phone and computer skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects with available resources
- Keen attention to detail, honesty, adaptability, and dependability
- Ability to maintain a high level of strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Possess a valid drivers license with a good driving record
- High school diploma required.
- Salary: $29 – $37 per hour + full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k + PTO
Job Status: LIVE
Responsible consultant: Philippa Smith
To view all other US vacancies, click here.