Silver Swan is currently seeking a highly skilled and professional Housekeeper to join a lovely professional couple and their young family based in Stockholm. This Housekeeper role requires a candidate who can seamlessly undertake a wide array of housekeeping and laundry duties whilst working collaboratively with the House Manager / PA and the existing full-time nanny. Responsibilities as a Housekeeper encompass day-to-day cleaning, laundry tasks, occasional light cooking/meal preparation, and handling any other ad hoc domestic duties that may arise throughout the working day. This may also include driving and running errands as needed. If you are a seasoned and dedicated Housekeeper with a passion for upholding exceptional service standards in a delightful HNW domestic environment, we strongly encourage you to submit your application for this position.
Please Note: Candidates must hold a EU passport prior to applying as, unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorship.
If you do not hold an EU passport upon applying, your application will NOT be considered.
- Perform all normal housekeeping, cleaning, and laundry duties to the highest standards.
- Maintain the family's interior designed home to ensure it meets exceptional standards.
- Manage the provisioning of household supplies, food shopping, and other errands, including online shopping.
- Prepare simple, healthy meals and assist with family-styled cooking. Ability to prepare meals for freezing during quieter periods.
- Support the nanny with childcare duties when required.
- Liaise with contractors, other staff, and trades regarding maintenance and general works to the family home.
- Assist with occasional home entertaining
- Proven experience working and living in the Scandinavian peninsula, demonstrating resilience to long winters, extended darkness, and extreme weather conditions
- Naturally cheerful, a team player, discreet, efficient, and highly organised
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position in luxury properties, deluxe 5* hotels, super yachts, etc
- Demonstrated longevity in previous similar roles
- Physically fit with the ability to carry items as required
- Excellent eye-for-detail and a focus on points of detail
- Excellent timekeeping
- Honest, with integrity and an exemplary level of discretion
- Interested in personal and professional development
- Positive, friendly, and harbouring a 'can do', 'will-do' attitude
- Salary: From €3000 net per month
- Opportunity to travel with the family to their other European homes in Portugal and Italy during traditional school holidays
- Small team environment
- Excellent checkable references required
- Live-in accommodation provided
- Time off during quieter periods
Job Status: LIVE
Responsible Consultant: Ana López Ríos