Silver Swan is currently searching for polished Head Butler to work for a lovely UHNW family, in their private residence in Orlando, Florida. The client is accustomed to high-end service and is looking for an experienced private service professional to add to their long-standing team. The ideal Head Butler will possess excellent F&B knowledge, very strong administrative skills and be an expert multitasker with the ability to anticipate the family’s needs. The Head Butler will be reporting to the Chief of Staff and working alongside the current house manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys being involved in all areas of a private home, and who would thrive in elevating the level of service and standards provided, as well as assisting with modernising/digitalising the running of the property. There is a great opportunity for extensive travel in this position, so flexibility to travel is essential, and previous experience travelling with UHNW principals is preferred. This is a great family to work for who truly look after their staff.
Please Note: Candidates must have a legal right to live and work in the US prior to applying as, unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorship.
If you do not have a legal right to live and work in the US, your application will NOT be considered.
- Formal and informal F&B service including guest reception, table setting and decoration
- Maintenance of silverware, glassware, china and linens
- Administration, keeping files in order, creation/upkeep of house manuals and assisting with digitalising the daily running of the property
- Assist with light housekeeping and general upkeep of the property
- Wardrobe management and travel preparation (un/packing)
- Providing exceptional service to the family while travelling
- Running errands
- Occasionally driving the family to the airport/errands
- Occasionally assisting with light food prep/cooking
- Additional duties as requested
- Based around North Orlando, Florida with knowledge of the area
- Strong command of the English language and good communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role for high-profile clients, with proven longevity
- Very strong administrative skills and tech savvy with Apple TV, Crestron/smart home systems etc.
- Experience in high-end service, confidence in various service styles and wine knowledge
- Excellent eye for detail, knowledge of housekeeping and good organizational skills
- Confident driver and clean driving record
- Ability to work independently and under instruction of house manager
- Dedication to responsibilities, a positive “can do” attitude and a team player
- Professional demeanour and very well presented
- Comfortable around security dogs
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Excellent references required from previous employers
- Salary: $120,000 – $140,000
- Benefits: After passing 90 probation period you will be entitled to free healthcare including vision, dental, 401k, COL raise and discretionary yearly bonus.
Job Status: LIVE
Responsible consultant: Philippa Smith
To view all other US vacancies, click here.