Silver Swan is currently seeking an experienced English-speaking Nanny to work for our UHNW client, located in Saudi Arabia. The ideal Nanny will demonstrate an upbeat, patient, and loving attitude in order to look after a smart, bright and soft-hearted 10-year-old girl. The Nanny will be expected to carry out various responsibilities; this includes school pick-up, assistance with homework (although Private Tutors are present), and implementing a healthy routine, including development and implementation of a schedule for extra-curricular activities and sports. This is a fully staffed Household, and with a total of 4 children in the family, the successful candidate will be working alongside 3 other Nannies. Therefore, we are looking for a professional who is able to integrate themselves with a pre-existing team, working alongside others whilst maintaining consistent professionalism.
The ideal candidate will ideally hail from an Anglophone country, as great emphasis is placed by our esteemed client into teaching fluent English to their children. Flexibility and a good understanding of Middle Eastern culture and Household dynamics are also essential.
During school days, the Nanny's working hours will generally span from 3pm (school pick-up) until bedtime, which usually is approximately 10pm, with an alternative schedule throughout the weekend. The Nanny will work 6 days a week, and the role includes a degree of travel (both national and international) with the family, so a degree of flexibility is required to accommodate the family's requirements.
Responsibilities (included, but are not limited to):
- School pick-up
- Establishing and implementing a healthy routine
- Scheduling (and accompanying the child to) extra-curricular activities/sports
- General support with homework (although the child has Private Tutors)
- Experienced Nanny within UHNW Middle Eastern Private Households
- Anglophone background, preferred
- Upbeat, patient and loving attitude
- Psychology or Teaching degree/qualification, preferred
- Salary: £4,500-4,800 per Month, DOE
- Live-in role, with private room and bathroom provided
- Meals included
- Visa provided
- Transfer flights covered
- Medical insurance provided
Job Status: LIVE
Responsible Consultant: Laura Franzo